Posted: Tuesday, 21 February 2017, 15:06
Additional Location(s) or Information: Mumbai, Bangalore
Job Category: Sales
Level of Experience: Experienced : Non Manager
Requisition : R1023791
What Youll Do
* Enable the digital agenda for the customer, the franchise
* Seeks to drive broad and deep discovery : creating multiple opportunities for cross:practice collaboration
* Ability to develop senior leadership and domain LOB to transform customers business and achieve their digital imperatives
* Works to hypothesize and evangelize outcomes with customer; proves hypotheses through project work with overall DTG team
* Owns and leads projects
* Increases cross:practice teamwork and coordination on accounts and projects
* Lead customer definition and roadmap of their digital transformation
* Requires deep knowledge of specific Industry : trends, disruptions, competitive landscape, innovation, etc.
* Lead customer engagement, coordinate all Practice aligned Sales resources including Solution Sales, Architect, Business Value Specialist, Program Manager, Services Sales, account team.
* Articulate Customer Success metrics for Account and Solution team roles
* Work with Value Analysts to quantify both customer AND Cisco opportunity.
* Requires deep knowledge of both vertical solutions or cross:architectural digital capability solutions
* Develop C:level and Line of Business Executive relationships with customers in assigned territory.
* Propose tactics to increase training sales and awareness within the sales and partner organizations
* Must excel within a cross:functional team environment and remote program support.
* This position reports to the assigned Director, Practice Advisors for Americas Digital Transformation Group
* Extensive travel is required.
Coordinates and executes on the overarching digital strategy for the customer
* Understands customer industry, including customer strategy, market, competition, imperatives, challenges
* Amplifies awareness and transformation, connects the dots, accelerates the work
* Leads the broad customer roadmap
* Manages the overall customer success plan
* Leads and executes key project success plans
Who Youll Work With
The Digital Transformation Group is focused on helping solve our customers most pressing challenges and opportunities by unleashing the power of technology, Cisco, and our partners.
Were committed to a customer:in mindset focused on outcomes, simplicity, and scale; intent on providing value, modeling the collaboration necessary to ensure success, and working together across geographic and organizational boundaries to define joint go:to:market plans, common awareness, and enablement practices.
As champions of our customers voice, this team will ensure that we develop a crisp and compelling point of view when it comes to understanding and accelerating the transformation priorities in enterprises
Who You Are:
* Demonstrates relationship:building and leadership skills to influence and work across multiple organizations and levels
* Strong relationship management skills in major account environments are essential.
* Must have experience and knowledge of direct selling and sales through a channel and demonstrated ability to conduct business development conversations with all levels of executives and management.
* Candidate should exhibit strong strategic thinking, initiative and leadership skills.
* Must be a self:starter and strong closer with multi:tasking ability.
* Excellent negotiation skills are a must.
* Must demonstrate an ability to excel within a cross:functional and cross:cultural team environment.
* Requires practical experience using influence management to achieve goals in a heavily matrix organization.
* Proven ability to meet or exce
• Location: Delhi, new delhi
• Post ID: 31582692 delhi