Posted: Saturday, 4 March 2017, 2:56
Additional Location(s) or Information:
Job Category: Customer Service
Level of Experience: Experienced : Manager
Requisition : R1024899
The Business Entity
Technical Services is team of world:class technical experts whose 1 focus is to help customers deploy and operate their networks effectively while delivering the best possible customer experience. Our success is validated through outstanding financial results, increasing customer satisfaction metrics, industry recognition, and employee satisfaction scores.
Do you want to be part of a fun high performing team and work with Cisco, the 1 market leader in networking? Here youll be providing world:class support to our customers, partners and account teams. This is a job for a technically minded, cross:skilled person that enjoys troubleshooting complex problems. This is a great opportunity for someone with patience and an empathetic view of the customer to hone their skills and advance their career by providing value to customers while working with an industry leader in technology.
This role will offer extensive training and development.
Role and Responsibilities
The Support Manager (SM) is responsible for ensuring that Cisco Systems, Inc. provides comprehensive, effective and, as required, customized support services to key strategic accounts. In addition, the SM will be responsible for managing in:country escalations proactively working directly customers or through Cisco partners. SMs are assigned with market segments, regions and/or focus accounts to improve customer satisfaction by facilitating post:sales support and by leveraging resources to increase product, technology and services absorption into the customer network(s).
The SM must maintain familiarity with key customer personnel (roles/relationships), as well as with all relevant customer business practices/procedures, pivotal business drivers and corporate culture. Employing a strong conceptual understanding of technology utilized in the customer environment will position the SM to identify opportunities for Cisco to provide additional or different components to the support model. Additionally, the SM will interface on a routine basis with the account team and with Cisco Corporate personnel to resolve endemic problems on behalf of the customer and to use that knowledge to preclude recurrence of such problems at other accounts.
* Requires BS or equivalent preferably in a technical field and also including business disciplines with the appropriate experience 10 to 15 years in the telecommunications/networking area.
* Minimum 5 years working with Service Providers, Telcos, ISPs or large enterprise accounts.
* Strategic account management experience is fundamental.
* Strong understanding of networking product applications, network management techniques, and service strategies to develop high:availability support solutions for large, mission:critical networks is essential.
* The candidate must have a demonstrated ability to accurately perceive customer and internal relationships as well as an intense desire to turn negatives into positives on behalf of Cisco.
* Strong communications (oral, written, listening and hearing), team:building, organization and time management skills are required.
* The candidate should have senior management experience within a technical organization and should be accustomed to working effectively with all levels of an organization
* Experience with Cisco networking with a minimum of CCNP certification, CCIE certification is highly desired
* Excellent command on the English language
* Proven leadership skills, initiative taker and has the ability to work outside of process. Also experience in a support environment is a plus.
* Leverages and contributes to Virtual Teams.
* Solid u
• Location: Delhi
• Post ID: 32418617 delhi